Friday, May 2, 2008

Spontaneous Conspiracies


Well...the TV is still out....and I got to talking over lunch with my friend...who I can talk to with historical things!...not many of those about...and unloaded the whole tale of Two Gun Cohen...and during all the while they smiled and said yes...it's all a conspiracy...the Founding of Israel is kinda the capstone of Two Gun's career...oh...I rambled on about many things....how's it go...cieling wax...brb...


quote


The Walrus and the Carpenter
Walked on a mile or so,

And then they rested on a rock

Conveniently low:

And all the little Oysters stood

And waited in a row.

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:

Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--

And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."


unquote


Now...how in the world did that pop into my head just now!!....it's a conspiracy I tell you...
lemego see if anything new on web about Two Gun..brb...here's wikipedia's take...and not bad!...left out the founding of Israel part...mostly...if I remember...it was fund raising...and elaborate schemes to unhorse the British which were fantasies....the real deal was the likes of the Stern Gang...where the lunch discussion began!...brb...
well...I hadn't read that tale!...which reminds me of the British Mayor of Jerusalem....
brb
well anyway...here's Robert Graves brother, Philip..and his take on the Protocols of Zion...I thought the mayor was related too...brb...and that's mentioned in book bits of R M Graves...but the book is always gone!...I[m pretty sure he's a relation...
a curious and talented family...
and..well..here's a page with the whole business in a nutshell...


DavidDavid


No comments: