Thursday, April 10, 2008

Caring


Well..I had a thought and lemesee if I can articulate it...some background...


my job is simple...keep food on the shelves and in the refrigerators and hot wells...stocking the food like in a grocery store or seven eleven...I always took those kinda things for granted...if I even noticed!...but...it's tough...it can be the water torcher!...and one annoyance is to arrive at work on my shift and find that the shift before has let everything empty out!..oh..I just grab both sides of my skull!...and my friends do this!...maybe I'm a little over zealous!...I see an empty spot and and fill it...compulsively!....


Oh...xfiles is on...the black slugs have gotten out...earlier Nat Geo had skyscrapers...then deep drilling rigs in the Gulf of Mexico...curious they dwelled on Skyscraper safety engineering in winds and earthquakes and even attacks...but nothing like that on the drill rigs with five mile long pipes sitting in hurricane alley!


but this was the thought...


folk dont care because they're afraid no one cares about them


and its a circumstance where the not caring...not giving a hoot...generates more of the same....folk are afraid of that unknown void...they do something and there is no response..so why do it!...why care!...to care...and understand there may be no feedback...ever...that's tough...


I tossed some gnarly apple pies...one was left..."Oh...blueberries and an apple..."


"A last one apple....be advised!" Whatcan I say...it looked almost edible...and got et I suppose!


This is all beyond monetary award..the paycheck...caring cant be bought..or cajoled..though I try the later!


quote


"There's no money in poetry, but then there's no poetry in money, either."


Robert Graves


unquote


"Agent Muldur's endeavor is to get his own answers, sir."...Scully


DavidDavid

No comments: