Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day


a movie is on that I've searched for... just for a song in it..and couldn't find it......computer kid hacks into the military game computer...."someones playing a game with us"....I haven't seen the title of it yet...and maybe it's not the one!...anyway...




it was Earth Day...I thought to do something...after all Regis and Kathy...after planting their plotted trees...told everyone to go out and do something 'earth dayish'...or something like that....but I didn't do much...saw two new critters...that was something...but then something very Earth Day happened...a Toulumne returned for the hiking season...and a group of us went and watched the movies being presented in the Village for Earth Day....




lemesee if I can find the Badger one...brb....




no this isn't it...the one I want is the one where the girl plays the cello....and I think she lives downstairs from the boy with the computer skills...brb...


official site...




apparently the read earth day is March 21!...brb...here's link to some of the movies I saw..




but not the funniest one which was a marmot or something with the refrain it's one earth....brb..."can you hear me down there?"




That's the duet song piece from the movie Electric Dreams...remember now that I had found the movie but couldn't get the song...until Youtube!


Well...they are all cheering...it was just a game....but it's not over....


quote


The first known video game, OXO (or Noughts and Crosses, 1952) for the EDSAC computer played perfect games of tic-tac-toe against a human opponent.


unquote


It's the movie Wargames I'm watching...and the kid figures out how to trap the computer into a loop...playing tictactoe.


It may be that harpsicord sound that I like...which reminded me of another electric song...that for seven summers I listened to most every nite!..


DavidDavid

No comments: