Friday, February 15, 2008

Frost Line


Well...this is a digression from the digressions!...Nat. Geo. had show on about the formation of the Solar System and explained that out beyond the asteroid belt is something called the 'frost line'...it's where gasses freeze because they are in orbit too far from the sun to stay vapor...which makes the outer planets big snowballs...I think I have that right...brb...I guess that's okay...


When I came up with snowball thoughtHobby that was a question...where in orbit around the sun would water stay frozen?...the answer seems to be...out beyond the asteroids...thinking on this now I have to wonder if the big gas giants like Jupiter and Saturn would have some of the features of my snowball!...I bet there's life in those big planets...in as opposed to on!!...I've got Dolphins in my snowball!!


And there's a snowball problem overhead!...seems the toxic fuel in the spy satellite has frozen solid and will survive re entry...so missles are targeting the failed satellite in the hope of shattering open the tank...and the fuel will burn up in re entry...this is very curious business!...brb...well...it's been done before...this from the blogs!!..as regular news and the conspiracy sites are thin...


Pournelle's sick...I wish him well...I find his site sometimes disagreeable...but a provocative source!...and always amusing!


DavidDavid

Tree in the Door


No comments: