Thursday, May 31, 2007

Trash Can Tikis

Discovery channel tonight has neat story of mankind, cavemen and such.

Living things are older than the granite hereabouts.

When I read about the Gundestrup Cauldron one site had it that some think it is the Holy Grail. And I was trying then, this a few posts back, to fill out Honi the Circle Drawer, and magic circles. One site noted the many circular things that have magic, or mystical qualities, and mentioned bird nests.

They, I think, might be the Holy Grail--bird nests. A circle with eggs.

Circles are completion too...circle the bases in baseball.

Here's a site with Honi, the Seven Sleepers, and a lot of circles...

http://www2.ida.net/graphics/shirtail/honithe.htm

Well, I've got too many threads going at the same time!! For the moment here I'm trying to recall that the cauldron, or grail, wait, that was it!! brb..well foo, couldn't find it...thought was that the grail is the milky way...where did I see that!?

Didn't buy the car.

Hiker's bus begins tomorrow...Monday I can go to the meadows, and Teusday to the dentist...

DavidDavid
Tree in the Door
May 31, 2007

No comments: