Wednesday, November 7, 2007

adjectives


Well, I wondered what kinda adjective "bush" would make...or "cheney"...or what "hillary" will be!


Didn't think much on the World while chasing the Hawks and Owls.


A people shooting people detective movie on...and kung foo fighting too...flipped to drew's improvs....I'd watched two and half men, the new fraser one...and the big guy from everyone love's raymond has a show...saw a bit of disney's the robinsons at dinner....


there's an adjective...disney...I'm a disney kid having grown up within in hearing of the Mark Twain and sight of the fireworks....along with a few million others!!


It's not Disneyland...I hear the lament often with reference to the tourist's expectations of the Valley...but actually...it been pretty "disney" chasing after the critters...I remember the one doc that followed the seasons in the Rockies...and the Grand Canyon one...they were the first...the Grand Canyon one I think got an Oscar.


Starving children in Africa on now...africa...africa kid.


iraqi kids in the earlier posts...


DavidDavid

Tree in the Door

Nov. 8, 2oo7



No comments: