Sunday, March 9, 2008

Under the Pyramids


Laptop wont boot..get the menu screen for different boots..that grey text...hope I can get it up and going long enough to backup a few things I meant to!...

There's a cave under the Cheops Pyramid...and that cave of Romulus and Remus reminded me of that as it is under the Roman palaces...but this thought will be for when I get the laptop to reboot!..or get another laptop!...might be days...


well...I...well...it!..got itself going again...first it was in the We.... mode and looping...then I fiddled with something called Bios...and made it into another loop...cable...then I figured out to disable the highlighted floppy disc drive boot...and I think entered the hard drive boot...and that took me back to the first loop...the grey text...I'm using the Desktop and searches all the while...and the grey text is looping and looping and..I look over and my start up screen of half dome is back!...go figure...it might be hooking in the usb storage drive...it might be using the dvd of Bobcat...it might be...dirt inside the laptop!...I dooonnntt know...it's two thirty am!..an hour later than it should be..sleep debt wise!...oh...I just heard it beep...different beeps mean different things!...I think it beeped...I doont know!...


I backed up everything of note on it...that I hadn't backed up...most importantly some poems...one in particular..."dont want to lose that one!" was looping in my head!...I can rewrite them from memory...but it's like the posts..the rewrites often have a little bit off...


lemego see if there's caves under any of the Mexican Pyramids...brb....


quote


An Interpretation of the Cave underneath the Pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacan, Mexico Doris HeydenAmerican Antiquity, Vol. 40, No. 2 (Apr., 1975), pp. 131-147doi:10.2307/279609


unquote


That's one of those JSTOR articles...I think accessable from libraries...I should get an account as I often encounter the articles...


Nat Geos been on with Kangaroos and Bats...curious to see them lugging around the big tripods and video...film?...cameras...




I'm wondering if these caves are sacred sites left over from the Stone Age...leme check China...


quote


At the front of the pyramid are three caves with triangular openings. The cave in the middle is the biggest, with its floor standing two meters above the ground and its top eight meters above the ground.


Chinese Scientists to Head for Suspected ET Relics




unquote


a 2002 story...dont know what all has happened since...brb...here's some chitchat asking same thing!




and a marvel...


quote


WASHINGTON -- Weekly World News has uncovered the shocking discovery ofa race of underground Mole People living 20 miles beneath the Earth,using secret tunnels to enter the United States!




unquote


Mole People...brb...


quote


Jennifer Toth's 1993 book The Mole People: Life In The Tunnels Beneath New York City, [1] written while she was an intern at the Los Angeles Times, is an account of her travels in the tunnels and interviews with tunnel dwellers. The book helped canonize the image of the Mole People as an ordered society living literally under people's feet, reminiscent of the Morlocks of science fiction writer H.G. Wells.




unquote


hmmph...it was our self reference when making 2am exits...








DavidDavid
Tree in the Door

No comments: