Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Injured

It's a blurry pic but I've thought how to make it a painting....the hawk surrounded with very detailed oak leaves.

From yesterday on the bus I remember the young girl who got on who was missing most of one arm, and her skin had a mottled discoloration. The fellow next to me sneezed and she turned about and smiled sweetly saying, Gesundheit.

I forget injuries after I know someone, but at first my attention is riveted.

A co workers hat was off, it's hot, and I could see the operation scars where they worked on his skull.

Letterman is useless...will Ferguson have Paris jokes?? Yep, a skit about not mentioning Paris. Well, I'm sure the injured watch too, and laugh to make a phantom limb stop hurting.



DavidDavid
Tree in the Door
June 27, 2007

No comments: