Thursday, January 3, 2008

Address Book


I bought a little blank page book...they have these nice ones at the Gallery...'what Hemingway used'...leather bound with good paper and an elastic strap...I have a big one that I'm supposed to sketch in...but when sketch books are so expensive I tighten up...so it's pretty much blank!...this new little one is just right to have people I meet sign their name...with their email or address or comment...a name is enough...I've met so many cool people here...and I forget...




Didn't think about much today...




Ballard and the deep diving robots was on...election news...and now speed racers on Bonneville Salt flats...which is an interesting phenomena...a left over sea bed...lemego look...it'll be something anyway tonight!!...brb...


...I was wondering why it was so flat...the rain flattens it out and erases the tire tracks...it's so perfectly flat that it shows the curvature of the earth!!...and the salt is six feet deep in places.


A blank sketch/address book is like the Bonneville Salt Flats after the Rain....
Book about keeping Nature Journal is on Amazon...
the economic food chain of las vegas...for goodness sake...it's a show about how much electricity las vegas uses...and they have a marine aquarium...among many things...


DavidDavid

Tree in the Door

No comments: