Sunday, January 20, 2008

Time to Write...


Bruce Willice in a science fiction space opera...with an alien opera singer!...then Underworld...which is kinda grim...Werewolves vs. Vampires...and they shoot at one another like in the Matrix movies...

Both movies have contraptions that open with three dimensional keys, like in the Lara Croft tale.

brb...

well...that didn't help..thought to find a seed for a post...

thought some today on the address book...seemed like a good idea to ask friends, and people I meet to put their email or address in my little book...but already I have more than I can manage I think!...mostly it is to share fauna and flora pics and clips...and to stay in touch...tomorrow I'll try to send off some things...but it is pretty labor intensive just to have an email conversation with one person!....and usually when I do the conversation fades and I think maybe I've said something to offend!

Chargers lost...but saw another Bobcat today.
"protecting the species"
what a strange movie!

DavidDavid
Tree in the Door

No comments: