Saturday, January 5, 2008

Clearing Storm




Well, I dont know where all the photogs were today...as the spots I know I had to myself!...this one here is rather famous!...but anyway...there's all together to many hop photogs...park the car hop out take a pic hop back in and drive on.......WALK....anyway...


Close Encounters on when I came home...the French guy lifts the blinds...a "psychological event"...lemesee if I have that right...British comedies on...Are You...and Monty...brb...


quote


"UFO Report - a statement by a person or persons judged responsible and psychologically normal by commonly accepted standards, describing a personal visual or instrumentally aided perception of an object or light in the sky or on the ground and / or its assumed physical effects, that does not specify any known physical event, object, or process or any psychological event or process [even after examination by qualified persons]..."
Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Northwestern University, founder of the Center for UFO Studies.




unquote


I guess I have the gist of what a psychological event is!!...


Having read Ezekiel now...and about the Cherubim...if I remember there the ones like wheels...all those wheeling alien space craft make me wonder...brb....nope...I guess that's just something I noticed...how the space craft wheel and recalling the "wheels within wheels"...brb...sometimes it takes the right search words...Spielberg wheels within wheels...apparently the author of the novelization of the story articulates it...



lemesee if I can find Ezekiel 14...woops...1-4...


quote


And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.


unquote
snagged old pic from a variety of old Bible illustrations...here
Artists have kindof drifted away from just getting across the "one story"!
Falling snow lumps from the Cedar thumping now and then on the roof!
I have never been able to follow Monty Python...
DavidDavid
Tree in the Door




No comments: