Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hummers

Pic from google images at many sites, here's one:

http://www.greencar.com/index.cfm?content=news&ArticleID=55&show=all
Arnold inspired the first civilian one, or at least gave it his enthusiasm. He's proven himself out as governor, I'd say, and here from a site is a pic of Arnold in a hydrogen powered Hummer. It would appear that enthusiasm extends to an environmental sensitivity!

He put John Muir on the California quarter.

Nonetheless, I don't think I'd last long in his smoking tent!

New show on, American Inventor. I thought up ideas for hydrogen power, and a zinc power idea I found, and posted them a long while back now. To make up an idea/invention is pretty engaging, and of course, while you will convince yourself it is a wonder, the reality of it being understood and accepted by others, would, I'm sure, make anyone jump up and down with joy!!

Tonight, a tea brewing contraption won.

There's Terminator 3D at Universal Studios.

New show ad: Masters of Science Fiction

So much in Science Fiction literature has never made the big screen.

So much more in History.

DavidDavid
Tree in the Door
July 17, 2007

No comments: