Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tiger Tiger Tiger

Pic is Fuchida.


This morning on TNT the old movie Tora Tora Tora was on. Watching it I was almost late for work. All the names in the movie I know from my Panay studies. There's a lot, a whole of lot written about Pearl Harbor, some of it of the same culture as UFOs and New World Order Conspiracies. In my thought here was a website that dwelt on the whereabouts of Army General Marshall. Next to JFK, and now maybe 911, Pearl Harbor tasks the wild woolly conspiracy theorists.

Now, when I come home from work, it's on again!! I'm leaving it on while I wonder about it.

Oh, let me just say this...study of Pearl Harbor follows study of the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and after Pearl Harbor comes study of the Panay, Dec. 12, 1937. And after study of the Panay comes study of the building of the Panay and it's Yangtze Patrol sisters, and this is in 1927.

That's where everything begins, in old China in 1927. I thought I was alone in pointing this out, but it is articulated in one of the Panay books I just got...I'll get the quote tomorrow.

By everything I mean WW2 in the Pacific. And that is everything!!!

Oh, I've read so much about all this!!

"He's where he is this time every Sunday morning."

DavidDavid
Tree in the Door
August 1, 2007

No comments: