Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Antlered God


When I went to the dentist I stayed overnight in town, and watched cable TV, and a Garth Brooks concert was on....we're herd creatures...we really are...and Garth was the Antlered God strutting around the stage...guitar slung over his back...a theater in the round set up..I call him the Antlered God as this evening I was watching an Antlered Buck court a half dozen Does...and I had been thinking about this concert..and how to describe it...and it was right there in front of me with the Deer..all around me too as they chased about, the Buck in pursuit...Garth's crowds have all ages and genders of course..but it's the women who are gone on him...it's almost like the old Beatles' concerts...


"I won't let this go to my head!"

Garth Broooks


DavidDavid

Tree in the Door

No comments: