Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hawk Song


Well, the Xmas music was playing at work...and a lot of them were the same songs sung by different singers...




There's some movie on about Napoleon...or someone who imagines they're Napoleon...scene I came in on he was walking by Notre Dame, where an eagle or hawk had landed, and he smiled...I think he just got back from escaping from the British...at least that is what I thought!...now I dont know...




Songs sung by different singers...well, that's sorta what each species does...there's a Hawk Song...and the Redtail Hawk sings one version, and the Cooper's Hawk sings another....


It's nice blogger backs up!...as something was making my fan go into overdrive and everything locked up!!...see if I can add my hawk pic from today...it's a young Redtail Hawk...
Gotta go find Joan Jett's Little Drummer Boy!




DavidDavid
Tree in the Door


No comments: